We have 29 independent living apartments available to people over the age of 60, in which the residents maintain control over their own lives and keep their independence.
Generous picture windows in each apartment overlook either the Atrium or the homes surrounding us, making nature and neighborhood a significant part of our residential experience.
Many of our residents hang bird feeders in the trees outside their windows, while those with green thumbs lend a hand in our flower beds in the Atrium.
We have 23 one-bedroom apartments, 5 two-bedroom apartments, and 1 two-bedroom/two-bathroom suite.
- Windows open for fresh air and nature
- Fire and sound resistant construction
- Smoke detectors in every unit
- 24 hour emergency call service
- Individually controlled heating & air conditioning
- Kitchenette with stove, refrigerator and garbage disposal and generous cabinet space
- Spacious closets
- Window treatments
Your monthly rent includes the following:
- Daily meal in dining room
- All Utilities (except telephone)
- Cable TV
- Housekeeping service
- Bed linen service
- Emergency nursing service 24 hours
- Weekly trips to the grocery store in our facility van
- Religious services
- Laundry room on each floor
- Free parking
- Lounges on each floor for family, guests or parties
- Personal mail box
- Secure storage area for each apartment downstairs
- Van Transportation
- Beauty Salon & Barbershop on-site
- Healthcare services on-site
We have a vibrant Atrium Village community and we offer many activities for our residents to enjoy.
- Exercise classes
- Monthly Brunch
- Live Music Entertainment
- Book Club
- Exercise facility with equipment & weights
- Regular group excursions
You can stop by our office or call us at 319-679-2224 to begin the application process to live in one of our beautiful apartments.