Atrium is a great place to work and volunteer!
Current Openings: We are looking for a couple reliable, motivated, people-oriented individuals to join our team!
RN or LPN – Full or Part-time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must have successfully completed the Licensed Practical Nurse Program or RN program and be licensed in the State of Iowa.
- Administers basic nursing care to Residents in accordance with facility’s policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly assesses Residents and responds according to Nursing Standards of Practice.
- Plans and implements Resident care according to Care Plan.
- Evaluates Residents on an on-going basis to ensure needs are met and Care Planned properly.
- Observes Resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies Physician of Resident’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Documents interventions and Resident/family education.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal ranges and assess condition of Resident.
- Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Supervises CNAs. Charge Nurse will supervise all nursing staff. Appropriately handles all Employee related issues within scope of authority.
- Administers medication according to doctor’s order and established policy and procedure.
- Conduct narcotics counts and maintains emergency kits/EDKs.
- Follows Admission, Discharge and Transfer procedures.
- Communicates appropriately and completely with Physicians and does appropriate documentation in regards to doctor’s orders.
- Effectively handles Resident and family complaints and requests.
Send resume and application to email@example.com
Cook – Part-time
Approximately 18-22 hours per week
Cook and serve resident meals according to menus and recipes. Follow food preparation and kitchen cleaning schedule. Position requires working every other weekend and some holidays.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at our office.